We adress ESG priorities
As part of our value creation strategy to ensure long-term success
Sustainable investment model
We believe that to accomplish our goals is key to create value for all the stakeholders involved throughout the investment cycle. Thus, we promote a sustainable model that combines attractive returns for our investors with environmental protection initiatives, social justice and equality standards and good governance principles.
ESG integration in the investment cycle
- Application of exclusion criteria
- ESG screening
- Specific ESG Due Diligence
- Joint work with portfolio companies
- Promotion of ESG
- Regular monitoring and reporting of ESG KPIs
- ESG annual report
- Portfolio performance analysis
- Identification of ESG contribution
The basic principles
Artá Capital’s investment strategy focuses on unlisted companies located in Iberia, mainly family-owned and founder-led, with a clear focus on long-term value creation.
Artá Capital seeks to invest in sectors and companies that promote the generation of sustainable value in the long term.
Artá Capital, based on its priorities and those of its investors, considers essential to take into account the key Environmental, Social and Governance issues, integrating them into business as usual activities as key levers of value creation, both for Artá itself and for its portfolio companies.
Artá Capital’s goal is to generate attractive returns for our investors by investing in businesses that generate long-term growth while maximizing its positive contribution to society and the environment
Companies that support the economy
- Investment in family-owned and founder-led companies with the potential to generate sustainable growth and create jobs
- Ongoing support in strategic decisions to create long-term environmental, social and corporate governance impact
- Promotion of responsible investment as an engine to generate positive impact on society and business